A Balloon Festival is coming back to East Tennessee!
Pellissippi’s annual balloon festival blocked up the interstate and deflated and The Bingham Group has been missing the event ever since. We soon learned that most of East Tennessee felt the same way so we decided to do something about it.
But a Balloon Festival – though always a good time- can be made even better when supporting an amazing cause.
Enter Hiwassee College. Not only does this campus provide a beautiful backdrop for our festival, but they are also home to the Hiawassee Hope program.
The HOPE program along with Holston United Methodist Home for Children and the Department of Children’s Services provide support for qualifying students. This program provides a way for students to make it through college debt free, suppling both financial and emotional support.
Come join our “Celebration of HOPE” Hot Air Balloon Festival on September 28th 2013:
• Hiwassee College Campus • 3:00 p.m.
• The cost is $5 per adult. 12 and under are free.
• There will be food vendors, face-painting, and a kid’s area with inflatables.
• Starting around 7:00 p.m., there will be a balloon glow set to live music.
• There will be a stage with live music.
• All proceeds go to benefit the HOPE program at Hiwassee College.